Nissan Xterra, Frontier & Pathfinder
The RD181 incorporates the latest 2-piece Air Locker design features including:
- Patented ‘timed’ locking mechanism offers high strength and ultra fast unlocking (#1, #3 & #15).
- Steel reinforced, elastomer bonded annular seal, designed to handle the most extreme climatic temperatures on earth (#2).
- Comprehensive photo illustration installation and service guides.
- Patented 2 piece design offers a range of interchangeable side gears (sold separately) to integrate with non-standard axle splines.
- 27 Spline axle
- 1.09″ (27.8mm) diam. axle shaft (outside of splines).
- 3.51:1 & down ratio’s are supported.
- 10 Ring gear bolts on 5.59″ (142.0mm) PCD.
- 2005+ Nissan Pathfinder – Front – R180A – 27 Spline – 10 bolt – 3.54 & Down
- 2005+ Nissan Frontier – Front – R180A – 27 Spline – 10 bolt – 3.54 & Down
- 2005+ Nissan Xterra – Front – R180A – 27 Spline – 10 bolt – 3.54 & Down
ARB Corporation Limited is Australia’s largest and industry leading manufacturer and distributor of quality, 4WD vehicle accessories, with distribution in more than 100 countries worldwide. The company manufactures and stocks the world’s most respected and sought after brands including ARB Air Locker locking differentials and bumpers; Old Man Emu (OME) customized suspension systems, IPF high performance lighting, and Safari snorkel systems. ARB‘s Seattle office is the North, South & Central American headquarters and importer of ARB 4×4 Accessories.