The 2012 face lift 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser features updated head lamps, grille and bumper designs which led to the requirement for a new ARB Deluxe bar design.
With all the same features, the most noticeable difference from the previous model ARB deluxe bar is that the outer tube frame now extends from the coined edge of the wing instead of from the top surface. Additionally, all bars now have provisions for parking sensors with plastic blanking caps being supplied for models without this option. For models fitted with forward facing camera, a relocation kit is available.
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Extensive under protection panels on center and either side.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the 200 Series Land Cruiser styling and maximize functionality.
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system.
- Will accommodate Warn low mount model electric winches.
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate a range of IPF driving lights.
- Provision for optional ARB fog lights.
- Durable urethane buffers.
- Retains original equipment tow points
- Two aerial brackets located on the top frame of the bar.
- Finished in a hard-wearing black powder coat.
- 2-Year Warranty