Long Beach, Ca., April 1, 2013 – Adding protection plus enhancing appearance, the latest Rancho® RockGEAR™ accessories increase the versatility and capability of the popular 2007-13 Jeep Wrangler JK.
Adding to the Rancho brand’s comprehensive coverage for Jeep vehicles, the new RockGEAR components are built with Rancho’s “no compromises” approach and are available now at performance retailers throughout North America. All Rancho RockGEAR components are made in the United States.
The new Rancho RockGEAR components for the Jeep JK include:
– Rancho LED Rear Brake Light (Part No. RS6238) for Jeep Wrangler JKs, TJs & LJs allows for a third brake light in the center of the spare tire. The Rancho kit is fully compatible with any Rancho RockGEAR bumper (Part Nos. RS6221B/RS6229B and RS6235B) and any 2.25-in. diameter hole. All necessary wires and connectors are included in the kit and it works with factory wiring.
- Rancho Front Light Bar/Grill Guard (Part No. RS6230B) for 2007-13 Jeep Wrangler JKs allows for the use of a pair of 9-in. driving/fog lights1 while adding protection to the winch and front grill. Constructed from 1.75-in. steel tubes, the light bar/grill guard includes a Rancho black textured powdercoat finish. This piece of RockGEAR works with Rancho RS6220B and most manufacturers’ front bumpers.
- Rancho Rear Bumper Tire Carrier (Part No. RS6235B) for 2007-13 Jeep Wrangler JKs is an integrated tire carrier with rear door latch, utilizing a swing-away design that allows for easy, fast access to the cargo area. Accommodating up to a 37-in. tire, the carrier is constructed from .25-in. high-strength, low-alloy steel and its design maximizes ground clearance. Allowing for the OE tow hook connection2, the tire carrier includes a rear vent cover, CB antenna mount and Hi-Lift® jack mount3 with quick release straps and a location for a padlock.
- Rancho Oil Pan Protection (Part No. RS6236) for 2012 Jeep Wrangler JKs provides added security for the OE oil pan. Constructed from steel and powdercoated in a bright Rancho Red finish, the oil pan kit includes mounting tabs and hardware.
- Rancho Fog Light Mounting Kit (Part No. RS6234B) for 2007-13 Jeep Wrangler JKs allows for the re-use of the OE fog lights. The new fog light mounting kit features an all black zinc finish and all steel construction. The necessary hardware is included in each kit. This piece of RockGEAR is compatible with RS6220B.
- Rancho Rear Door Cover Plate (Part No. RS6237B4) for 2007-13 Jeep Wrangler JKs is constructed from thick steel, finished in a highly durable, texture powder-coated black finish. The door cover plate reuses factory bolts and hole locations and was designed to cover the vent when removing spare tire carrier. The CB antenna mount also is included.
Each RockGEAR product includes detailed installation instructions.All Rancho RockGEAR components are covered by a limited one year warranty. See www.GoRancho.com
for warranty details and limitations.
For more information about the new Rancho RockGEAR and other Rancho suspension and shock products, please visit your preferred Rancho retailers, visit www.GoRancho.com or write to: Rancho Suspension & Shocks, 6925 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach, CA 90805. To locate your nearest Rancho authorized dealer, please use the “Dealer Locator” at www.GoRancho.com to generate a list of online and local retailer stores in your selected region.
Tenneco (NYSE: TEN) is a $7.4 billion global manufacturing company with headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois and approximately 25,000 employees worldwide. Tenneco is one of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers and marketers of clean air and ride performance products and systems for automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment markets and the aftermarket. Tenneco’s principal brand names are Monroe®, Walker®, XNOx™ and Clevite® Elastomer.