Kit fits 2007-2014 Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door (K932) and 4-Door (K931) – Fits Right and Left Hand Drive Models
West Monroe, LA — The JK series Wrangler is an enjoyable daily driver with considerable off-road capabilities; a true “double duty” vehicle with mass appeal. The question is how to make a good thing better without sacrificing the on-road driving traits that have helped make this Wrangler the best-selling Jeep in history? Superlift provides the answer with their new 2.5″ lift that allows clearance for 33″ diameter tires, even during extreme off-road articulation. For 35″ tires, Superlift’s optional compression travel dampener kit is recommended to prevent tire / fender scrub during extreme articulation.
Key kit components include replacement coil springs, specifically rated for 2 or 4-door models, and specially valved Superide shock absorbers. Superlift has long been known for value and attention to detail. The 2.5″ JK lift reinforces this reputation by including key components that most suppliers overlook, like sway bar link and brake line relocation brackets, plus steering alignment correction plates. As with all Superlift products, the lift is backed by their Limited Lifetime Warranty and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. For more information, including installation instructions and tire / wheel fitment info, go to superlift.com, or call 800-551-4955.
- Compatible with factory Electronic Stability Control
- Wheelbase-specific coil springs rated for 2 or 4-door models
- Superide shock absorbers
- Sway bar link and brake line relocation brackets
- Realignment plates restore proper steering (caster) alignment
- Clears 33” tires at full articulation
- Clears 35” tires at full articulation with optional compression travel dampener kit
- Other options include single and dual high-clearance steering stabilizers, differential cover protectors
- Fits both left hand and right hand drive models
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee