Corona, CA - Superior Axle & Gear announces its newest off-road axle setup - The Super 88™ Axle System. Do you want a truly trick problem solving solution? The leader in axle and drivetrain development does it again.
The Super 88™ Axle System features a 35% Increase in strength over stock applications. The system fits 1998 and newer Ford Explorers with disc brakes.
The kit comes complete with the following:
- Two USA-made 4340 chrome moly axles. The axles feature a thicker flange and increased radius to the body for a real strength increase for those side hill moments. This design provides more strength than some aftermarket designs that only increase the thickness of the flange.
- Two heavy-duty machined axle retainers with spacer rings.
- Complete set of 3/4 ton Timken Roller Bearings™ and Seals.
- Two C-Clip eliminators
- Ten 1/2-20 threaded studs.
- Two axle badges to show your Superior pride.
The Super 88™ Axle System requires some cutting but no welding. On average it can be installed in your driveway in under 2 hours.
Superior Axle & Gear is a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality, heavy-duty axles, ring & pinions and other drivetrain products.