Fountain Valley, CA (PRWEB) October 27, 2006 - powerTV Media today announced two of the top off-road vehicle websites in the internet worldwide community, with over 10,000 members, will each launch their own video sharing channels in conjunction with the powerTV media network in November 2006.
These websites are:
* www.rockcrawler.com -- the Official Rockcrawler 4x4 and Off-Road Magazine
* www.planet4x4.net -- dedicated to the Four Wheel Drive and Off Road Enthusiast
Members of these websites will be able to:
• Browse and watch thousands of rock-crawling videos
• Upload and share their own videos
• Embed videos in their own website or Myspace pages
• Surf hundreds of powerTV channels
• Subscribe to a Daily and/or Weekly Video newsletter
"You can't find more exciting video subject matter than jaw-dropping rock crawlers," said James Lawrence, powerTV CEO. "We are proud to develop a relationship with rockcrawler.com and planet4x4.net. We realize they have great active communities that will really enjoy the power of uploading and sharing videos. We would like to thank site owners Michael Cohn of Rockcrawler.com and Matt Sanderson of Planet 4x4 for joining with the powerTV video network."
These powerTV video channels will launch in November and December of 2006. With the addition of these sites, the powerTV network will include 24 video channels with more than 245,000 members.