Hey from Texas

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ontherun

Loves Light Bars
Aug 29, 2013
Landis here, wife and I have been in the wheeling thing for about 17 years now, currently building a tube crawler. from San Antonio.....

IMG_0924.JPG

Welcome!

Looks like an entertaining ride! What are the specs on it? ETA for completion?

I retired my old FJ40 a couple years ago, built it originally in 1996...pulling together some of the old parts now, and some new ones, and trying to get an idea on what to build next...

Thanks, should be done in about 5 months, It's a Bronco Alley chassis, dana 60s,arb chromos. front and rear, 35 spline. Atlas 4.3, 95 5.0 cobra, C4, 43 SX2s.............same set up as my last Crawler..we had a 69 cruiser, miss that one...Pic
2733981090010294162eRdWzp_fs-1.jpg

cruiser_0020.JPG

Welcome!

Looks like an entertaining ride! What are the specs on it? ETA for completion?

I retired my old FJ40 a couple years ago, built it originally in 1996...pulling together some of the old parts now, and some new ones, and trying to get an idea on what to build next...

Last edited:
You running there in Oct for the Baertrax run? I keep getting double-triple booked each year, and will be at Superlift again this year...course, I don't have a rig for there right now either...

I don't know, I,m on call 24/7 with the Railroad, I might find time, just can't make plans........L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom