For Sale: 1998 Jeep TJ Rock Buggy - Asking $10.500

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlas 2, 5.0:1 Low,
37" BFG sticky's with more than 1/2 tread left, Spyderlock bead locks (Have Rock Rash),
Triangulated 4 Link Rear, Modified 4 Link Front
Dana 44 front with new Yukon 4.88's, Detroit locker, Yukon chrome molly shafts with super joints, Motive Gear Axle Tube Seals, Alloy USA Ball Joints
Ford 8.8 rear, Yukon chrome molly shafts, 4.88's, Yukon Grizzle locker, New Brakes
AX5 5spd Transmission and 2.5L 4 cylinder (Recent tune up),
AGR box with Rock Ram hydraulic assist,
Rough Country 9500lb winch with synthetic rope line (Rope Needs Replacement) and wireless remote,
New Curries Progressive 4" Springs all 4 corners with new RS9000XL (36" Rear, 28" Front) shock, New Optima Yellow Top Battery, New Dash, New 4 Pt Harnesses (Have anti Submarine Belts), New SS Brake Lines all four corners.

Will Consider Partial Trades for Metal Fab Equipment (Welder, Bender, etc.) and Cash, Looking to Build a 1941-1942 Willy Crawler/Trail Rig.

The buggy is actual the original Baertrax "Chilly" Project (with new paint,) back when Russ Baer owned the business. I transplanted it from New Mexico Early Last year, and have done a lot of repairs and updates since. I also have every picture taken of this Rig from birth (That I could find and will go with the sale). This rig does have a clear and ready to go Florida Title (Buggy is currently in Palm Bay Florida).

The buggy its light and nimble its like a little goat its very impressive
Chilly (1).jpg
Chilly (9).jpg
Chilly (5).jpg
Chilly (4).jpg

More images can be found at Library Slideshow by Capt_Loraine | Photobucket

I am a motivated seller, but I am not going to take a loss on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom