For Sale: Street legal Jeep CJ rock crawler

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I-phone pics 001.JPG
I-phone pics 005.JPG
I-phone pics 008.JPG
I-phone pics 011.JPG
I-phone pics 007.JPG
1985 Jeep CJ-7 for sale. Red in color rust free this jeep is from Louisiana so it has never been in the salt. This is a custom vehicle from top to bottom but is registered, inspected, licensed and insured in the state of Missouri. Its street legal and drives great this jeep is ready to wheel. Drivetrain; fuel injected 350 5.7L Chevy motor with the factory matched 4L80E transmission with art Carr shifter, ATLAS II transfer case with twin stick shifters, 1 ton rear driveshaft, ½ ton front driveshaft, the exhaust is two into one with flow master muffler. Both front and rear axles are custom built shaved spider 9” axles with 4:56 gears, air lockers and 35 spline Moser axles. Disc brakes front and rear. These axles are 5 lug 5on 5.5 pattern. The suspension is spring under 4” lift and the tires are 39.5” super swampers on all aluminum bead locked wheel, I have a matched bead locked brand new spare as well. The tires clear because of the one piece hood and comp cut rear fenders. AGR hydraulic assist power steering, the fuel cell is custom built and tucked up under the body in the factory spot. The front bumper is shaped to match the factory body lines and holds a warn 8274 winch with rope line. The winch can be controlled by wired remote or dash mounted switch. The roll cage is nothing real special but is solid and tied into the frame in six places. The racing bucket seats and five point harnesses are mounted to the cage and hinge forward to allow access to the back and storage underneith. The center console matches the lockable rear storage drawer and houses a stereo. The CB in new and is mounted into the dash, the interior is rhino lined in gray. The jeep come with two tops, one full soft top and one half cab setup. Optima battery and I’m sure there is much more that I cannot remember right now. Call with questions 314-581-2083 $16,000.00 Trades yes I will trade but im only interested in a RZR 800 or 900 with cash it would have to be a great deal for me.

Keywords rock rock buggy crawler wrangler rubicon truck
I-phone pics 001.JPG
I-phone pics 005.JPG
I-phone pics 008.JPG
I-phone pics 011.JPG

I have a guy who is suppose to pick it up tomorrow. If he flakes I'll send the rest of the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom