LADIES - You Could be my Co-Driver! Submissions Close Sunday

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bower Media

I'm Not Just A Girl
Jan 29, 2012
Sunny CA and On the Road
Just wanted to make sure that all the Rock Crawler Ladies knew about this opportunity!!
:smokin:

Cliff Notes:
Any lady from across the country could be my co-driver at one of three events ~ RallyVenture, BFGoodrich 36 Hours of Uwharrie or Rebelle Rally

Top 8 picks will be invited to Arizona for a training weekend (which is a win in itself)

Three different ladies will be picked, one for each event.

No, you don't have to have a vehicle.
No, you don't have to be an avid offroader.
Yes, you have to want to succeed and finish. If we are in this together, we are in this together!!

Now for the long winded version
:)

Bower Media has announced a contest to find a female co-driver for three separate off-road events happening this year with BFGoodrich Tires. The contest is designed to gather entries from girls all across the country and, using social media, have fans vote on which girls they would like to see become Charlene’s co-driver for one of the events. There will be three winners, one for each event this year.

Interested ladies should submit their form and three pictures for the social media contest from March 22nd through April 10th. After the submission period closes, voting will take place from noon on April 11th through noon on the 15th. This social media voting process will narrow the field down to the top 30 girls. From there the team at Bower Media will conduct interviews and narrow the field down to 8 finalists. These finalists will be invited to a training weekend in Arizona to meet and work with Charlene as well as practice driving, shooting, physical activities, and more. The final 8 contestants will be announced by Charlene at a special event during Jeep Beach in Florida. After the training weekend in Arizona, the 3 winners will be announced on May 17th.

The three events will be RallyVenture, BFGoodrich Tires 36 Hours of Uwharrie, and the all girls Rebelle Rally in October. Each of these events will offer a unique competition experience alongside Charlene, as well as a behind the scenes look at the actual events themselves. The girls chosen will be Charlene’s second in command for the entirety of the event, and will have the opportunity to drive, navigate, and compete in all sorts of challenges to accrue points at the events.

Ladies Co-Driver“Let’s face it, I could power pack my vehicle with anyone I could choose, but I don’t want to, I want to give ladies across the country the opportunity. And, heck, they don’t even have to be a hardcore off roader, a couple of the events just require a strong will to succeed as my #1 pre-requisite,” said Charlene Bower, Owner of Bower Media. “I am excited to see all the girls that apply and hear their stories. There are so many awesome ladies out there that would do great at these competitions. I am sincerely thankful for BFGoodrich Tires who supports this crazy idea of mine and who wants to see who is ‘Driver Enough’.”

You can apply online by visiting the Ladies Co-Driver Challenge – Team up with Charlene Bower for a major off-road event! website and filling out a complete application and questionnaire. Applicants are also asked to submit three pictures with a short explanation to be used in the social media contest portion.

LINK TO A VIDEO THAT EXPLAINS IT BETTER....
https://www.facebook.com/BowerMedia/videos/vb.125714130804022/1115604928481599/?type=2&theater

I look forward to seeing your entries!!

CDC-8x8Promo.jpg

CDC-Promo-Back.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom