RockCrawler.com 4 Wheel Parts CEO Greg Adler on Undercover Boss on CBS

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4 WHEEL PARTS PRESIDENT & CEO GREG ADLER GOES UNDERCOVER TO MEET THE EMPLOYEES WHO KEEP THE COMPANY ON THE RIGHT TRACK, ON “UNDERCOVER BOSS,” FRIDAY, FEB. 5 ON CBS

Compton, California (February 1, 2016) – Greg Adler, President and CEO of 4 Wheel Parts, the global leader in truck, Jeep, SUV and off-road tires, wheels, lift kits and accessories, goes undercover to meet the employees who keep the company on the right track, on UNDERCOVER BOSS, Friday, Feb. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. During his undercover mission, Adler worked alongside employees performing a variety of jobs that represent key aspects of the company’s retail sales and distribution operations.

“4 Wheel Parts is in the midst of an aggressive national expansion and going undercover allowed me the opportunity to step out of my role as CEO and into many of the jobs that are the backbone of our company,” said Adler. “I learned a great deal about our business from the experience and as a result we have been able to enact many companywide initiatives. Most importantly, going undercover reinforced the importance of family to me and reminded me that as the business grows, we continue to keep the feeling of family that is the legacy of 4 Wheel Parts.”

Twitter: @4wheelparts
Facebook: 4 Wheel Parts

Instagram: 4wheelpartsofficial

unnamed-5.jpg

UNDERCOVER BOSS, in its seventh season, is a two-time Emmy Award-winning reality series that follows high-level executives as they slip anonymously into the rank-and-file of their own organizations. Each week, a different leader will sacrifice the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their operation.

About 4 Wheel Parts:
4 Wheel Parts is the global leader in off-road truck, Jeep and SUV aftermarket performance products. With 72 locations across the U.S. and Canada and growing, 4 Wheel Parts Service Centers install all the products they sell. Maintaining the nation’s largest inventory of off-road parts and accessories, 4 Wheel Parts serves customers across the country and around the globe. Life is Better Off-Road™. Visit them at 4wheelparts.com or call toll-free 877-474-4821.

Life is Better Off-Road™
There are those among us who believe that pursuing life off-road means rock crawling, trail running, and mud bogging, or maybe storming across the open desert at speed. We agree. Setting off to conquer the earth is why you built your ultimate truck or Jeep. To others, the ultimate adventure is finding the wave, hiking a new trail, kayaking down a roaring river or skiing the impossible run. Your adventure could be loading the family into your truck and heading out to camp under the stars, pulling your boat to a lake, or carrying your dirt bike to a remote trail. Whatever your adventure, make the journey as exciting as the destination. Get outside. Explore, unplug, play in the dirt and go further. Because Life is Better Off-Road.™

The post 4 Wheel Parts CEO Greg Adler on Undercover Boss on CBS appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.

Related posts:

1. 4 WHEEL PARTS UNVEILS POST FALLS, IDAHO RETAIL STORE AND DISTRIBUTION CENTER
  2. Team General Tire Signs Short Course Sensation Greg Adler
  3. 4 WHEEL PARTS CONTINUES NATIONAL EXPANSION AND RETAIL SHOWROOM RENOVATIONS

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom