BaerTrax Big Paw Crawl *FREE EVENT* Clayton Oklahoma in October

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josh at BaerTrax

Spotter Required
Apr 15, 2011
Dallas Texas
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BaerTrax/155760077777948#!/pages/BaerTrax/155760077777948] http://www.twoboxdesigns.com/images/ForumGraphic2.jpg[/img] [/url]
[email=baertrax@baertrax.com]Email Me If You Have Questions[/email] or visit our Facebook']http://www.facebook.com/pages/BaerTrax/155760077777948#!/pages/BaerTrax/155760077777948]Facebook Page[/url] for more information.
Text the word BAERTRAX to 55678 for a chance to win a complete C02 kit and get special news and updates about the event.
We never share your data with anyone, it's only used to keep you updated about the event.

It is that time again! The second weekend in October is the BaerTrax Big Paw Crawl in Clayton Oklahoma!!! That’s October 13th and 14th, although there is always a HUGE attendance on Friday before if you want to get a jump on the weekend wheeling!

As always the BaerTrax Events are FREE. All I ask is you pay the normal park fee as you enter. Rudy does not upcharge on the event weekends; it’s a mere 20.00 to enter the Green Acres Park. Rudy always welcomes his land (Air Strip for camping and RV's) at no charge...

Like I said above, the wheeling will be October 13th and 14th and also on the 12th for the early arrivals...

What does the BaerTrax Big Paw Crawl have in store for you?

*Live music performed by Matt Stell and Deep Roots, One of my favorite bands!

*Crawl Magazine will be attending so this is your chance to get in the magazine!

*About $10,000 in prizes and raffles!!!

*Free Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and all the fixings while they last

*Major Name Vendors will have booths set up for product info, meet and greets and good deals on site.

*Guided and Un-Guided trail rides, Including an Expedition Trip to explore the K-Trail to Mena Arkansas and back

*If there is enough interest there will be a wheelers-parade and I will provide candy to be thrown to the kids

I will post up a list of prizes and a list of the vendor booths in a couple days as I get that list complete and add to it as it grows. These prizes are not just the small stuff like most events! We have some very large prizes to include 3 winches, Air Compressors, Co2 Systems, Suspension seats and much much more!!!

For those that do want to purchase Event Packets those are available for pre-purchase for $35.00 each to include 1 GRAND PRIZE raffle ticket, Event T-shirt, 10 Raffle Tickets, Swag, coupons and vendor info. These packets are about a 60.00 value so it’s not a junk bag!!! These can be purchased in advance by calling the shop at 972-406-9363 or by emailing BaerTrax@BaerTrax.com

Again this is a NOT FOR PROFIT event, and is intended to be for good people getting together and at awesome wheeling spot to have fun, win prizes and do what we love to do best!!! And this is also your opportunity to get in front of Crawl magazine!!!

OH AND DID I MENTION FREE BEER??? I will have free beer during the band performance on Saturday Night... The raffles, band performance, and food will all take place starting at around 6-630pm and once the raffle is over the band will play, all to be done at the Rodeo Grounds just up the road from Green Acres park...

Feel Free to post up your wheeling pics from last year’s event or just Clayton in general so others can see how great the wheeling is there. Remember Clayton is NOT just for big rigs, there is wheeling for everyone's size and experience!!!

If you have any questions just post up or email me at BaerTrax@BaerTrax.com

JOSH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom