BlueRibbon Coalition BRC: ARIZONA - American Lands Access Association Open Meeting Announced

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Date: 01/07/2011

BLUERIBBON COALITION PARTNER BULLETIN
ARIZONA - American Lands Access Association Open Meeting Announced
Dear BRC Action Alert Subscriber,
I just got an email from our friends over at the American Lands Access Association (ALAA). http://www.amlands.org/ They asked me to pass along to all our members and subscribers in the Quartzsite, Arizona, area an invitation to their next meeting. This meeting should be of interest to anyone who recreates on and uses public lands.
I have pasted in a copy of their meeting information below; please take a couple of minutes to read over the information and attend the meeting if you are in the area.
Thanks in advance for your involvement,
Ric Foster
Public Lands Department Manager
BlueRibbon Coalition
208-237-1008 ext 107
American Lands Access Assoc.
Meeting
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Quartzsite Senior Center
Moon Mtn Rd.
Learn what is happening that affects the use of our public lands:
• Current and proposed Legislation.
• Current and proposed Regulations - .
BLM Land
USFS Lands.
• Affect of Solar Energy Projects.
• ALAA - who we are and what we do.
• Learn how to become part of the process to save access and
our rights to use our public lands.
Protecting our Public Lands for the Public

The BlueRibbon Coalition is a national recreation group that champions responsible recreation, and encourages individual environmental stewardship. With members in all 50 states, BRC is focused on building enthusiast involvement with organizational efforts through membership, outreach, education, and collaboration among recreationists. 1-800-BlueRib - www.sharetrails.org
As a non-profit, grassroots organization funded primarily by membership dues and donations, we greatly appreciate your support. Visit http://www.sharetrails.org/make-a-difference-now to help fund our efforts to protect your trails!
afeeds_feedburner_com__ff_BlueRibbonCoalition_c13d8c281309bd9b7e13e25c830b8e5b._.gif
afeeds_feedburner_com__r_BlueRibbonCoalition__4_a4gva_0dVJ0_.gif

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom