BlueRibbon Coalition BRC: BRC Receives $1,000 Check At Bear Lodge From The Bad Boys Riding Club

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Winter started Thanksgiving weekend in the Big Horn Mountains, the site for the Tenth Annual Bear Lodge Bad Boys Riding Club annual dinner party and season kick off! I was honored to have been selected the speaker at their dinner. In attendance at the event, hosted by Roberta and Rick Young owners of Bear Lodge, were over 300 snowmobilers from all over the region. At the event the leaders of the Riding Club announced a $1000 contribution to the BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC) Yellowstone Defense Fund for its efforts in Yellowstone Winter Use Snowmobile Advocacy, and I thanked them.
Directors' Pick:
awww.sharetrails.org_sites_default_files_story_WINTER.BearLodgc6416361e56ee1ff8ee465543774751b.jpg

Staff Column
Jack Welch
Trail Ride:
read more
afeeds_feedburner_com__ff_BlueRibbonCoalition_c13d8c281309bd9b7e13e25c830b8e5b._.gif
afeeds_feedburner_com__r_BlueRibbonCoalition__4_QO0dZup7dRc_.gif

Continue reading...

Winter started Thanksgiving weekend in the Big Horn Mountains, the site for the Tenth Annual Bear Lodge Bad Boys Riding Club annual dinner party and season kick off! I was honored to have been selected the speaker at their dinner. In attendance car navigation system at the event, hosted by Roberta and Rick Young owners of Bear Lodge, were over 300 snowmobilers from all over the region. At the event the leaders of the Riding Club announced a $1000 contribution to the BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC) Yellowstone Defense Fund for its efforts in Yellowstone Winter Use Snowmobile Advocacy, and I thanked them.
Directors' Pick:
awww.sharetrails.org_sites_default_files_story_WINTER.BearLodgc6416361e56ee1ff8ee465543774751b.jpg

Staff Column
Jack Welch
Trail Ride:
read more
afeeds_feedburner_com__ff_BlueRibbonCoalition_c13d8c281309bd9b7e13e25c830b8e5b._.gif
afeeds_feedburner_com__r_BlueRibbonCoalition__4_QO0dZup7dRc_.gif

Continue reading...
That is a great news. Even I would love to become member of the club

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom