BlueRibbon Coalition BRC: GORE-TEX® SUPPORTS OF BLUERIBBON COALITION EFFORTS

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Contacts

Greg Mumm, BRC Executive Director
- Phone: 208-244-2112
- Fax: 208-237-9424
- Email: brgreg@sharetrails.org
- Webpage: http://www.sharetrails.org/staff/#GregM

Date: 03/01/2011

POCATELLO, ID (March 1) -- The BlueRibbon Coalition is proud to welcome the GORE-TEX® brand as a sponsor of the BlueRibbon Coalition mission, vision, and values.

Although probably best known to recreationists for manufacturing the GORE-TEX® fabrics used in much of the quality outdoor gear we have all come to enjoy and rely on, W.L. Gore and Associates products provide innovative solutions throughout industry. From next-generation cable assemblies and components for the electronics industry including cell phones and GPS systems, to revolutionary medical products working in harmony with the body's own tissues, to setting the standard for outerwear comfort and protection in high-performance fabrics, all of their products are distinguished in their markets.

Nathan Blaylock from Klim Technical Riding Gear, who introduced Gore to the BRC efforts, said, "We are excited to have the GORE-TEX® brand alongside Klim in support of the efforts of the BlueRibbon Coalition to promote responsible recreational access. Working together, we can create a better future for the power sports enthusiast to enjoy."

"I can't begin to tell you how much BRC appreciates the support of manufacturers like Gore and Klim," said BRC Executive Director, Greg Mumm. "It is ironic that Gore medical products were used in a surgery that allows me to continue to enjoy my love of riding and their high-tech products keep me comfortable while I'm doing it. Their sponsorship of the BRC mission on behalf of recreation further demonstrates their commitment to their customers and to responsible recreational access and management."

For more information on W. L. Gore & Associates, please visit www.gore-tex.com.

For more information on Klim products, please visit www.klimusa.com.

For more information on the BlueRibbon Coalition, please visit www.sharetrails.org.

# # #

The BlueRibbon Coalition is a national recreation group that champions responsible recreation, and encourages individual environmental stewardship. With members in all 50 states, BRC is focused on building enthusiast involvement with organizational efforts through membership, outreach, education, and collaboration among recreationists. 1-800-BlueRib - www.sharetrails.org

afeeds_feedburner_com__ff_BlueRibbonCoalition_c13d8c281309bd9b7e13e25c830b8e5b._.gif
afeeds_feedburner_com__r_BlueRibbonCoalition__4_iRnKYq_x2Uk_.gif

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom