BlueRibbon Coalition BRC: UTAH - USA-ALL To Host Land Use Activist Seminar

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Date: 01/06/2011

BLUERIBBON COALITION PARTNER ALERT!
UTAH - USA-ALL To Host Land Use Activist Seminar
Dear BRC Utah Action Alert Subscriber,
Mark Saturday, January 29, 2011 on your calendar! Utah Shared Access Alliance (USA-ALL) is hosting a Land Use Activist Seminar from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM at the Western Inn in Spanish Fork, Utah.
We did a couple of similar seminars when I was at USA-ALL and I can tell you they are very valuable and definitely worth the time and effort to attend.
I've pasted USA-ALL's alert below. Please consider attending this valuable seminar.
Thanks,
Brian Hawthorne
Public Lands Policy Director
BlueRibbon Coalition
208-237-1008 ext 102

Land Use Activist Seminar

Where:
Western Inn (Just off Hwy 6 & I-15, Spanish Fork)
632 East Kirby Lane
Spanish Fork, UT 84660

Driving Dirvections

When:
Saturday January 29, 2011 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM MST
Add to my calendar

Greetings!
With the recent announcement that the Department of Interior may end run Congress and create what amounts to defacto Wilderness the time to get involved has NEVER been more critical. USA-ALL can't possibly address every closure to public land that we face in Utah. But we can raise an army and teach others to fight along with us. Here is your first chance to enlist and help us do just that.

We would like to invite you to attend a FREE seminar on how to become a land use activist and keep more public land open.
This seminar will be very informative and helpful to those who want to do more. We will give you the basic tools needed so you can make a difference. There is limited space so please register ASAP.
Register below or click the "Get more information" link to be taken to our seminar homepage for more details.
Feel free to contact us at the number below if you have any questions.
Thank you for your attention and desire to help us better protect public land in our beautiful state! We hope to do more seminars throughout 2011. Please help us make this one well attended.
Sincerely,
Michael Swenson
Utah Shared Access Alliance
(801) 850-9315

Utah Shared Access Alliance | PO BOX 50592 | Provo | UT | 84605-0592​

The BlueRibbon Coalition is a national recreation group that champions responsible recreation, and encourages individual environmental stewardship. With members in all 50 states, BRC is focused on building enthusiast involvement with organizational efforts through membership, outreach, education, and collaboration among recreationists. 1-800-BlueRib - www.sharetrails.org
As a non-profit, grassroots organization funded primarily by membership dues and donations, we greatly appreciate your support. Visit http://www.sharetrails.org/make-a-difference-now to help fund our efforts to protect your trails!
afeeds_feedburner_com__ff_BlueRibbonCoalition_c13d8c281309bd9b7e13e25c830b8e5b._.gif
afeeds_feedburner_com__r_BlueRibbonCoalition__4_fVFcTjL_6Pk_.gif

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom