Dec 7, 2013 - Toys for Tots, Badlands Offroad Park, Attica, IN

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

raevenzero

4Runner Addict
Apr 5, 2013
Quad Cities
Hey, this is late notice, but we need a good turnout.

"Come to our annual Toys for Tots event. Donate a $10.00 plus toy at the gate and pay only a $10.00 entry fee. Be one of the first 500 and enjoy a free delicious meal compliments of 4 Wheels To Freedom. Their traditional hog roast is not to be missed. If all that is not reason enough to join us on Saturday December, 7th. You won’t want to miss being one of the first to have your picture taken with The Badlands Park Patrol Monster Truck."

I was hoping to pull of attending this one...always a great time down there, and definitely a great cause :)

Bring a camera!

I plan on taking pictures when I can, but being alone usually prohibits too much picture taking. I'll have to tag along with someone else sometime.

This will be a shakedown run for me. I just went from 4.88's to 5.29's and haven't had them out yet. I also did some suspension work.

My biggest worry is that the 5.29's are too low for the highway trip there. I've got to get some bigger tires.

What size are you thinking?

We had 4 of us with UTV's that were going to head down...3/4 ended up with other things going on (for me, it was the changed-to-noon game time for the Packers!)

I'm probably going to go with 37's because they seem like they would fit nicely. I'm on 35's now and have been for years. I recently broke my rear pinion and decided to go up to 5.29's. Now it seems like the little diesel I have in it is just screaming on the highway at 65. I'm burning more oil now and a lot more fuel.

I loved the 4.88's and 35's with the 22re. Then I swapped to a turbo'd 3L and it was even better.

Now, the 3L is running around 3k rpm on the highway. With the 4.88's I could get low to mid 20's. This last take I got around 17 mpg.

I didn't figure that small of a jump would make such a big difference, but it has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom