Del Albright: BIG BEAR FOREST FEST ROCKS THE MOUNTAIN!

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a4.bp.blogspot.com__CU_h__1VNeE_Uc4Bq1Ti7wI_AAAAAAAAEPc_h_lrutZR0sY_s238_bbff_poster_logo.jpg
INLAND EMPIRE BIG BEAR FOREST FEST A HUGE SUCCESS.
Del Albright Blog June 2013

Over Father’s Day weekend, the IE4W club put on another Big Bear Forest Fest in the wonderful mountains above the LA basin, near Lake Arrowhead, CA. Big Bear is a cute mountain community in southern CA with a bunch of outdoor sports and fun four-wheeling trails.

a1.bp.blogspot.com__royb6zv3lMQ_Uc4BrZd1GuI_AAAAAAAAEPg_zJrdCEFY5sc_s320_bbff_raffle_crowd.jpg

BBFF includes many guided trail rides; BBQ tri-tip dinner; vendor show; raffles; landuse support and more. IE4W wants to keep the sport alive and our trails open, so they go all out on this sold-out event. I was there for BlueRibbon Coalition and received a nice $2000 donation. Other landuse groups received support as well. This club ROCKS!

a4.bp.blogspot.com__dxPen_NQc64_Uc4Bpo6_frI_AAAAAAAAEO8_90DnV1vENnU_s320_bbff_larry_cooking.jpg

Larry McRae and crew from Poison Spyder Customs, club members, put on the feed and do the cooking every year, and WOW, was that dinner AWESOME! They fed over 800 dinners, kids and adults.

Officially, the club reports 366 registered vehicles, with over 900 guests, and a couple dozen vendors. They use the ski area, Snow Valley parking lot in Running Springs for base camp, and counted over 100 motorhomes in attendance!

a4.bp.blogspot.com__odaju9oHrtE_Uc4BrezdvRI_AAAAAAAAEPw_g4Xzp6BVOZ4_s180_poison_spyder_customs.jpg

Poison Spyder Customs sponsors the landuse support and attendance from BlueRibbon Coalition, and I am most thankful for that whole crew!

a3.bp.blogspot.com__2q2BV5c3PkY_Uc4Bo6KAanI_AAAAAAAAEOs_2f8Jbx3EDsw_s320_bbff_cal4_raffle_jeep.jpg
The Sweepstakes Jeep for the California Association of 4Wheel Drive Clubs was there as well, and well, I bought some tickets!!

GET TICKETS HERE:
http://cal4wheel.com/ca4wdc-store/win-a-jeep-tickets/sweepstakes-win-a-jeep-tickets-2

a1.bp.blogspot.com__az3HzBabNlc_Uc4Bqqx5wNI_AAAAAAAAEPs_JgER47_Ye8g_s320_bbff_mike_trails.jpg

Mike Moore, BBFF Chair, shows off the laminated cards the club uses to help folks sign up for trails; learn more about the trail ride; and have an obvious "ticket" for their time at BBFF. This works GREAT.

Learn more about the Inland Empire 4Wheelrs club here: http://ie4w.com/index.html

a4.bp.blogspot.com__um71pZAc4O0_Uc4BpQW_agI_AAAAAAAAEPI_8NjLO8qtGNs_s200_bbff_check_brc.jpg Here's Wende Owen giving me the $2000 check for BRC.​
thanks all...this is one of my favorite events of the year..... Del​

afeeds_feedburner_com__r_blogspot_IAwJe__4_ZBupPH93UAM_.gif

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom