Del Albright: JULY 4 INDEPENDENCE DAY MEANING

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a2.bp.blogspot.com__7ORRUT5pBAs_Uc3rpLNSf_I_AAAAAAAAEOQ_ucnsUvo4CQU_s320_july_4th_patriotism.jpg.jpg
WE FOUGHT FOR IT; WE LIVE IT; AND NO ONE WILL TAKE IT AWAY FROM US

Del Albright Blog, July 2013

I fought for it; many of my family members have fought for it or suffered right along with those who fought; and many of you have done the same.

What exactly does Independence Day mean? July 4th parades and celebrations? Fireworks? Freedom? Sure; all of that.

Fourth of July is a federal holiday where we set aside room in our hearts and minds to remember adopting the Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776. People died then over this; and people still die over this Declaration. It’s just a resolution to stand apart from tyranny, oppression, or from those who persecute – a resolution worth dying for.

a1.bp.blogspot.com__CgqEO8pKHIs_Uc3rV25RC8I_AAAAAAAAEOA_p1pDO305a659000faf75464f16d2d8e980c6c0.jpg
Our local 4x4 club will celebrate in style by parading in our small town, decorated in Red, White and Blue. People will laugh; throw candy; ride in Jeeps and cars waving at the crowd; and celebrate that we can even do this.

Our country has many traditions, but this one stands tall in my heart….let’s get out there America, and tell the world that we continue to be free; will always be free; and will fight anyone who tries to change that!

a3.bp.blogspot.com__KcViNy_KpFI_Uc3rVkl225I_AAAAAAAAEN4_05wDlnwv9_w_s320_parade_jeep_tail_flag.jpg

a3.bp.blogspot.com__8Rg3QrkYHKk_Uc3rnN9Zs2I_AAAAAAAAEOI_AOTN_ZkW1GU_s140_patriot_flag.jpg
Mokelumne Hill, Calaveras County, CA; July 4th parade with the Motherlode Rockcrawlers 4x4 Club.

a4.bp.blogspot.com__4m2khReJ5LI_TpYx5oMBz0I_AAAAAAAAA_c_cIfk9tMu5ys_s320_flag_10__25282_2529.jpg

afeeds_feedburner_com__r_blogspot_IAwJe__4_LUydD_E25BQ_.gif

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom