1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Citrus County Jeepers

Discussion in 'Guest Book' started by Jeepster2020, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Jeepster2020

Jeepster2020 New Member

Hello RockCrawler Members,
    My name is Robb Cole, I am the Club President for Citrus County Jeepers. For those of you who don't know of us, we are a family oriented group of Jeep and Offroad enthusiast located in beautiful Citrus County. We have many of trails, hills, pits, rocks, mud and caves within our area to wheel, crawl & play around on. WE WELCOME everyone to come anytime and join us for wheelin fun. CCJ keeps the calender fresh with club meetings, socials, and events every month giving everyone a chance to join in on what has built our small club into a much larger club. We are a non-profit and contibute alot to local charities and fund raisers through-out the year.

I personally have been wheelin for over 13yrs and my Jeep has impressed me in more ways than one. Life statement: "You just never know whats over the next hill, till you climb it"

We are having this huge event coming up in March for Jeep & Rock Buggy enthusiast. Located at Horse Hole Creek Off Road Park. We welcome ALL Rock Crawling Members to come enjoy and play on our Off Camber; Hill Climbing; Articulation Pit; & Bunny Trails (for stock Rigs) creations. You don't want to miss this!!
    Robb Cole
    Club President
    Citrus County Jeepers
    www.citrusjeepers.com

My Rig
    ai375.photobucket.com_albums_oo194_robbcole_IMAG2456.jpg

2. woody

woody eternal noobie Staff Member Media Partner

Welcome Robb, sharp lookin ride!