Hey there from the PNW

Discussion in 'New Member Intros!' started by Big Red 88, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Big Red 88

Big Red 88 Member

Hello I am new to this forum, been on pirate and nw-wheelers for a while though. Just saw the app and figured I might as well. Here's my specs: 1988 Chevy 1500 SAS, Dana 60's front and rear, ARB front spool rear, 35 spline chromolys everywhere, 350ci, 700R4, 203/205 doubler, 42" TSL's and H1 recentered double bead locks. Recently did an exocage (first one, and with a harbor freight bender) and in the process of going truggy. I did fab in the front to the exocage but it's coming back off... Just wanted it there for the trip I was going on. Doing the bed right now and will be doing the front after my next trip.
    The first pic is an old one, I don't really have many wheeling pics on this phone (none of my truck actually)

image-3347639300.jpg

image-636296140.jpg

image-2564588303.jpg

image-946028138.jpg

image-2559298414.jpg

2. woody

woody eternal noobie Staff Member Media Partner

Welcome to RC!

Nice build list...and glad to see the app photo uploads work! Be sure to keep the project updated!

3. Big Red 88

Big Red 88 Member

Where should I put the build thread? Or should I just update it on this thread? Also I can't set up an avatar from my iPhone, it says my pic images are too big. Is there something I can do about that?

4. woody

hmmm..."might" have to use a real computer for the avatar setup...haven't played with that one myself...

Build pics/info are likely best in one of the Tech areas...I'm about to (finally) start a project myself in the next few weeks!

5. woody

just tested the Driod app...went to 'profile' and tapped my avatar photo...the option to upload from 'gallery' or 'camera' appeared, so I took a pic and it sized/uploaded correctly...I'm now a package of Double Stuff Oreos :cool:

try that :)