For Sale: PRO BUILT OFFROAD MACHINE! Charleston SC

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This custom-built one of a kind rock crawling offroading machine is amazing and lots and lots of fun. Why buy a little toy side-by-side for over $10,000 when you can own this unstoppable off-road machine! Call for cash price
or may trade for unique 4 x 4, Harley-Davidson, musclecar, gold. Whatchagot?
Please call for more information
843-412- 2926

Attachments

• crawl-ditch.jpg
    crawl-ditch.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4,655
  • crawl-main.jpg
    crawl-main.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 690
  • crawl-suspension.jpg
    crawl-suspension.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:
Is there NOBODY at all interested in this unique machine? I am only selling it because I live in the lowcountry of Charleston SC and have little or no time to drive 4 or 5 hours to a decent 4-wheeling area. Here are some detailed specs for y'all to chew on:

All drive train components were completely rebuilt prior to being specifically chosen for and located on custom built frame for ultimate balance and flexibility. Engine...2.3 liter fuel-injected 4 cylinder and 5 speed transmission from 1987 Mustang. Transfer case with extreme gear reduction and custom-built mount is from a 1987 Suzuki Samurai. Front and rear HD Dana 44 axles were completely rebuilt, re-geared to 5.87, trussed/beefed up and are from a 1987 full-sized Jeep Wagoneer. Custom 4-link suspension utilizing 1997 Jeep TJ coil springs and comes complete with custom-built hydraulic steering with 10,000 pound winch integrated in custom frame mount. Current tires are 38" custom cut super swampers and are in excellent condition.
This vehicle was not a backyard build. It was professionally designed, built, and fabricated by an ex-military machinist/fabricator. Vehicle was built in Hollister Hills, California in 2004 and was originally built to compete in 4-Wheeler Magazine's top truck competition but the owner instead suddenly relocated to the southeast and the vehicle has been barely used since built, although it has been taken out and proven its capabilities and durability in the Tennessee/North Carolina mountains. That's the reason I'm selling it. Charleston has no challenging terrain for this vehicle and I am tired of seeing it sit, because the nearest off-roading to me is 4+ hours away and I need at least a weekend to make it a worthwhile trip. It has been garage kept since built, needs nothing, and is ready to go off-road today! Cost over $16,000 dollars in parts alone to build this vehicle and I am sacrificing it for less than a toy-like side-by-side costs these days.

you haven't posted a price....the thing is there are ALOT of nice rigs out for sale right now, if you surf the forums you will see, it could just be a timeing problem... hope you sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom