RockCrawler.com TEAM FOUR CORNERS 4X4 CONTINUES PODIUM STREAK

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Team-Four-Corners-Dirt-Riot-Moab-Utah-2.jpg DURANGO, CO – Four Corners 4×4 began defense of its 2013 Mountain Series Title by earning a second place finish at Area BFE near Moab, Utah on April 19th. The team has placed second in all three of its Dirt Riot competitions in 2014. Held concurrently with the Moab Easter Jeep Safari, racing on “Big Saturday” included a full day of multi-class racing to wrap up the week long annual event that typically attracts thousands of Jeep and off road enthusiasts to the trails located in and around Moab.

Team-Four-Corners-Dirt-Riot-Moab-Utah.jpg

Team owner and driver, Jason Kaminsky, was unable to compete during the race due to a wrist injury. Farmington, New Mexico based team co-driver Richard Jenkins assumed driving duties with team crew member Cody DeClusin, also of Farmington, navigating.

“It was disappointing to be on the sidelines today, but I tried to be useful on the radio and in the pits,” recalls Kaminsky. “Our first Dirt Riot competition was at Area BFE in 2012, and we took home a first place trophy. I have stood on the podium in every event I have competed at here,” Kaminsky continued, “but, I had full confidence in Rick that his experience with the racecar and course would get us to the checkered flag. Cody’s ability to jump in the co-driver’s seat at the last minute gave us the balance needed to finish well. The entire team demonstrated again that it can step up when called upon and be successful. It was a tough course; the strategy was to preserve the car and finish for points. I couldn’t be more proud that Rick and Cody brought home second place.”

Team-Four-Corners-Dirt-Riot-Moab-Utah-3.jpg

The Four Corners 4×4 team is scheduled to compete next in the second round of the Dirt Riot Mountain Series June 14th at RAM Offroad Park near Colorado Springs, CO.

For additional news and information about the Four Corners 4×4 team throughout the 2014 season and four-wheel drive racing and recreation in the Four Corners area, follow them at http://www.facebook.com/fourcorners4x4.

Team-Four-Corners-Dirt-Riot-Moab-Utah-4.jpg

Official 2014 Sponsors: Superchips, Mountain Off Road Enterprises, Yukon Gear & Axle,Olympus Offroad, Clayton Off Road Manufacturing, Tom Wood’s Custom Drive Shafts, Bilstein USA, Savvy Off Road, Durango Custom Works, New York Blower, GoBigBanners.com, Grandview Land Holdings, 4×4 & More, MetalCloak, Raceline Wheels, Durango Muffler & Brake,Southwest Appliance, Cal Steel & Sheet Metal, & 4x4tricks.com.

The post TEAM FOUR CORNERS 4X4 CONTINUES PODIUM STREAK appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.

Related posts:

1. Four Corners 4×4 – CONSISTENCY KEY ELEMENT FOR DURANGO OFF ROAD RACING TEAM
  2. Four Corners 4×4 Completes 2014 Every Man Challenge
  3. LetzRoll Offroad Streak Continues with a Double Podium

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom