RockCrawler.com Warn Industries Sweeps Podiums at 2014 King of the Hammers

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shannon-Campbell-Warn-Winch.jpg Clackamas, OR (2/14/14) — Warn Industries winches are clearly the winch of choice for the top performers at the 2014 Griffin King of the Hammers presented by Nitto Tires. A total of $2900 will be paid out to the winners of Friday’s Griffin King of the Hammers race, Thursday’s Smittybilt Every Man Challenge race and Wednesday’s UTV race.

“I have always run WARN and have never run anything else. I probably own 10 of them between all my different cars,” said Loren Healy, the current 2014 King.

Second place Tony Pellegrino commented, “We used the WARN winch three times on race day, and was grateful for it each time! We run WARN on all our GenRight Off Road vehicles and to me it is the standard.”

Third place Bill Baird reflected, “This is the first year I had to use the WARN winch. I was hung up like a turtle on its back. Being a single seat driver, it unspooled with ease; I hooked it up and got pulled off the rock. WARN saved the day, worked perfectly, and let me continue on with my race to our third place finish.”

Thursday’s Every Man Challenge race had WARN winches taking the checkered flag first in all classes. Congratulations to WARN drivers Erik Miller, Stock Class winner; John Currie, Mod Class winner; Brad Lovell, Legends Class winner and our own Jessi Combs, Spec Class winner.

In Wednesday’s KOH UTV Race Mitch Guthrie claimed his 5x King of the Hammers UTV class championship with a WARN winch.

Warn Industries had their display trailer on WARN Way against the East Wall of the meeting tent and was available for racers and enthusiasts alike. Here is just one of the many testimonials received after the race:

“I was racing this past week at the 2014 King of the Hammers and was helped out big time by the guys at the WARN booth without a question. We had our solenoid pack on our old HS9500 come unmounted smashing around and fubaring the pack as well as our 2 optima batteries and catching on fire just as we came back into main pit on our first lap. One of my pit crew ran over to the warn booth and they gave him a new pack, box of solenoids, and a new winch remote as ours had been hard wired. We got back up and running in an hour but had a front locker fail and ended up timing out after not making it back to main pit before 6pm again. I came by later the next day to thank the guys at the booth but they were already packed up and gone. I really wanted to thank them and appreciate your company going above and beyond for anyone. We would not have made it as far as we did without their help!” ~Matt Neiman #4487

For more information on WARN product lines, including Winches, Winch Accessories, Hoists, Bumpers, Off-Road Lights, Body Armor, Plow Systems, 4WD Hubs and 4×4 Fender Flares, please go to www.WARN.com. Join our Facebook page for the most current WARN information and to see vehicles sporting the WARN Brand www.facebook.com/WARNfans

About Warn Industries

Warn Industries is the world’s most recognized brand in off-road products such as hub locks and vehicle recovery winches. The company designs, manufactures and markets a full line of off-road equipment and accessories that enhance the performance of four-wheel-drive and powersport vehicles. Warn Industries employs more than 500 people in and around Portland, OR, Livonia, MI and the Netherlands. www.WARN.com

Photo Credit: Bailey Campbell Media ; Warn Industries

The post Warn Industries Sweeps Podiums at 2014 King of the Hammers appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.

Related posts:

1. Warn Industries Offers 2014 Griffin King of the Hammers Contingency
  2. ARB 4×4 Accessories – 2014 King of the Hammers Announcement
  3. ADS will be at the 2014 Griffin King of the Hammers

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom