RockCrawler.com WELD Announces Multi-Year Sponsorship Agreement with John Force Racing

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kansas City, Mo. WELD has announced a new multi-year sponsorship agreement with John Force Racing. Norm Young, president and CEO of WELD and John Force, CEO of John Force Racing made the joint announcement during a news conference at the 2015 PRI Show in Indianapolis.

Force has been using WELD Racing wheel products for nearly 25 years and is grateful to WELD’s founder, Greg Weld, for recruiting him to compete with the company’s wheels.

“Nobody wanted John Force, but Greg Weld took a chance with me and I took a chance with them,” explained Force of the long time sponsorship support. “A ton of championships later and we are still winning races on WELD wheels. I am proud to say after almost 25 years the relationship will continue with new president Norm Young. We are going to reinvent the wheel.”

Force continued, “When I see WELD’s motivation and how they want to push new products and new ideas I feel like I was born again. I have gotten so much motivation from our meetings over the past few days that I am proud to say we are signing a multi-year sponsorship with WELD Racing to continue the legend of WELD wheels and John Force Racing.”

Force is excited about where WELD wants to go in the future and the winner of 143 NHRA Funny Car national events said he wants to be a part of it.

“This company is part of my roots like so many of my other partners. They cared about my safety from day one and now generations later my family is racing on WELD wheels,” added Force.

Young was enthused about extending this marketing partnership.

“John Force Racing has been at the heart of WELD for more than 20 years. We are thrilled to extend one of the most successful partnerships in motorsports and continue winning championships with John Force Racing,” explained Young.

WELD Ambassadors from John Force Racing include, John Force, Courtney Force, Brittany Force and Robert Hight.

WELD manufactures the highest quality forged race wheels for dirt, oval and drag racing, along with wheels for performance street cars and trucks. Each WELD wheel is precision engineered for maximum performance on the street, off road and at the track. For more information about WELD phone 800-788-9353 or visit www.WELDwheels.com?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss.

About WELD
WELD, based in Kansas City, Missouri, is the technology and manufacturing leader in the performance wheel market. Since 1967, WELD has been a pioneer in wheel engineering and design from main street to the race track. WELD’s precision and quality is validated by amassing more professional race wins than any other wheel company. Every race and street wheel is subjected to the same quality and design standards. WELD’s entire line of performance wheels can be seen at www.WELDwheels.com.?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss

WELD is a Granite Creek company. Granite Creek invests in businesses with defensible market niches, recognized brands, strong intellectual property and/or manufacturing process assets led by entrepreneurial management teams in food/agribusiness, medical devices and instruments, and transportation industry sectors.

The post WELD Announces Multi-Year Sponsorship Agreement with John Force Racing appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.

Related posts:

1. WELD Will Host a Variety of Racing Celebrities and Unveil Over a Dozen New Wheel Designs at 2015 SEMA Show
  2. WELD Introduces New REKON XT Cheyenne Pro Wheel
  3. WELD REKON XT B57B is a Stylish Bead-Loc Wheel Ideal for Off-Road Vehicles

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom