DIAMOND BAR, CA (January 6, 2015) – Featuring more than $30,000 in aftermarket parts and accessories, the SEMA Cares 2015 Jeep Wrangler that debuted at the recent SEMA Show is set to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale, AZ, on Wednesday, January 14.
– Falken Tire’s new WildPeak M/T 37″ tires
– Superchips Flash Programmer
– Rugged Ridge cat-back exhaust
– Rugged Ridge Exploration Package (which includes All Terrain Modular Front Bumper, Textured Black, XHD Swing & Lock Tire Carrier, Billet Grille Inserts (black), Euro Guard Light Kit (black), Locking Gas Cap Door (black), Hurricane Flat Fender Flare Kit, Performance Vented Hood, Aluminum Hood Catches (black), Lift Kit w/ shocks (4-inches), XHD Snorkel, Sherpa Roof Rack, LED Driving Lights (16-Watt/3-inch Square), Front Floor Liner, Rear Floor Liner, Cargo Liner, Light Bar Lowering Kit
– Custom paint by LGE-CTS Motorsports
The auction will mark the seventh vehicle developed for SEMA Cares, a committee established by the SEMA Board of Directors that brings the voice and resources of the SEMA community together to make a positive difference in the lives of others. More than $1 million has been raised since SEMA Cares was established in 2007.
The SEMA Cares 2015 Jeep Wrangler is set to be auctioned at Barrett-Jackson onWednesday, January 14, 2015, at approximately 8:00 pm Eastern Time/5:00 pm Pacific Time. The Lot # is 3001. Additional details: www.barrett-jackson.com or contact Mike Spagnola at firstname.lastname@example.org; 909-978-6707.
SEMA, the Specialty Equipment Market Association founded in 1963, represents the $33 billion specialty automotive industry of 6,814 member-companies. It is the authoritative source for research, data, trends and market growth information for the specialty auto parts industry. The industry provides appearance, performance, comfort, convenience and technology products for passenger and recreational vehicles. For more information, contact SEMA at 1575 S. Valley Vista Dr., Diamond Bar, CA 91765, tel: 909-610-2030, or visit www.sema.org or www.enjoythedrive.com.