For Sale: Looking to sell a damaged 1997 Jeep Cherokee Sport (Denver, CO)

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to sell a 1997 Jeep Cherokee Sport vehicle that was damaged in a front end collision (air bag deployment, etc.). It would cost me more to get it fixed than the vehicle is worth. Other than the front end damage, the vehicle is complete and fully functioning. The vehicle is currently in outside storage in Denver, CO. Please contact me at Luv2snowbdco@yahoo.com should you have any interest.

Have a nice day,

mfk

I am looking to sell a 1997 Jeep Cherokee Sport vehicle that was damaged in a front end collision (air bag deployment, etc.). It would cost me more to get it fixed than the vehicle is worth. I am loking to sell the vehicle for $800.oo or best offer. Other than the front end damage, the vehicle is complete and fully functioning. No body or mechanical damage other than that incurred in the August, 2011 accident. zthe vehicle has 137,000 original miles, 4 WD, 6 cyl., clean interior, power windows/locks, AM/FM radio w/ cassette. The vehicle is currently in outside storage in Denver, CO. You can personally see the vehicle if you want, however, I will need to coordinate a time with the Owner of the storage facility to let you in and out. I am hoping to sell this Jeep on the 3rd or 4th of November, however, I may be able to defer that to mid-November. Please contact me at Luv2snowbdco@yahoo.com should you have any interest.

Have a nice day,

mfk

I am hoping to sell the Jeep mentioned in my classified ad above in November (I am planning to move from Denver to Philadelphia area at that time and don't want any strings left behind). If not sold by then, I will sell it to a local salvage facility, so if you are interested in this vehicle, you will need to act fast. I will consider any serious inquiries. I have a clean title. Before the accident, this jeep was running perfectly. It has 137,000 original miles on it. If emailed, I will send you all the specs on the vehicle.
My email is: Luv2snowbdco@yahoo.com. If you email me, I will return your email and provide you with my phone # if interested. Hope to hear from you. Have a nice day.

Michael K.View attachment 372View attachment 373View attachment 374View attachment 374View attachment 375View attachment 376
Jeep2-DriversAirbag.jpg

Attachments

• Copy of Jeep9-Front&Driver side.jpg
    Copy of Jeep9-Front&Driver side.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 551
  • Jeep6-Front.jpg
    Jeep6-Front.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 549
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back