Hello

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NASTYXJ

Loves Light Bars
Oct 21, 2017
Been around off roading my whole life, this is my first jeep and didn't want to get too in debt building one so i chose the ever so hated XJ. Started off bone stock. now she's running The SYE kit, Adams drive shaft rear, local shop custom front, 2008 Rubicon axles front and rear, front has RCV's, 5;38 gears, E lockers, tubes and C's are gusseted and sleeved and has an ARB diff cover. PSC Hydro assist, home made steering and track bar with synergy cross brace, rear has chromoly shafts 5;38 gears E locker and housing is trussed from ARTEC ind. running 6'' rough country long arm kit with ACOS adjustable spacers. 17'' Spyder lock wheels wrapped with 37x12.50x17 Maxis Bias ply Trepedores. Ive done all the work jabbing and fitting everything on her and have to say she works pretty good. haven't been out a bunch yet but there hasn't been anything my buddy with JK's on 40's can do i couldn't. (not yet anyway) ....

IMG_5708.jpg

IMG_5853.jpg

IMG_8149.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

Welcome! Nice XJ!
I just picked up a 99 XJ for some easy weekend wheeling and exploring.
I don’t care what anyone says the XJ is a good reliable vehicle for off road. Even before I changed it over to this she would always impress me.

Hard to beat the SW deserts....had some friends in Yuma, and they loved it there....work relocated them tho :(
Ya it is beautiful here summers are getting tougher and tougher though we’re trying to relocate ourselves here soon also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom