SOLD: 1991 YJ Crawler LS, Atlas, Stickies

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the time has come to part with what my wheelin’ buddies refer to as the 100KYJ. This jeep was derived from a 1991 YJ I purchased when living in Tampa Florida. I have had owned this jeep since buying it stock in 1995 as the second owner. Over the years this jeep has brought lots tons and tons of enjoyment and taken me on some great adventures. Tellico on 31” tires, Boone on 35’s, Attica on 37’s, and from Mt, Eagle to Moab, and The Rubicon to Fordyce on a set of the 39” tires it currently has on it.

Nevertheless it’s time to make a change and I would love for the next owner to know not only a little history of this jeep but understand how is was built and cared for, not to mention it has all high quality parts and performs great.

So here are the details.
Front End– Dana 60 w/ Ford 9”center section. The 35 spline inners 31 spline outters 4:88 gears w/ Detroit Locker Wildwood disc brakes – Front suspension end has been stretched about 5 inches and equipped with full PSC Hydro steering 3-Link with all Aluminum links and 12” remote reservoir Fox coil-over shocks. The front stretch and set up work was all performed by Wide Open Designs near me here in the Nashville area.

Rear End – Currie Ford 9” 31 spine Yukon Axles, 4:88 gears Grizzly Locker disc brakes - Rear suspension stretched about 2.5 inches and equipped with 4-link suspension 10 “ inch remote reservoir Walker Evans coil-over shocks. (these are on an angle inside the frame)

Drivetrain – 6.0LS, built 727 3speed auto trans, Atlas 3.8 t-case, & rear cutting brakes. PSC Full Hydro steering, (also set up by Wide Open Design) US built 17” Walker Evans Racing Beadlock wheels, polished aluminum in great condition (5 in total) BFG 39” Red Label Krawlers

Other details: Full cage tied into frame, Corbeau Suspension seats w/ seat heaters and 4pt harnesses, Autometer gauges, Genright body armor (aluminum), 18gal aluminum gas tank, Genright front highline fenders, and Genright rear fender flares. ORI spare tire carrier equipped for 39” Krawler, Warn HS9500i winch. Fusion Marine Stereo w/ Alpine speakers, amp and sub. Jeep has been garage kept and comes safari top, duster cover, and cab cover. It does have the factory bow assembly if you want to add a soft top.
Additionally I will provide any spare parts I have; spare Dana 60 Ujoints, OX 60 Ujoints, outter front axle, rear driveshaft, extra warn hub, plus brand new spare tire and wheel as mentioned above.
Email or Text: 615-Two6Four-Four8Four4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom