For Sale: 91 TROOPER trail rig

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
trooper.jpg
T1.jpg
I started this trail rig project with Steel Nutz before my deployment to Afghanistan in 2011, I have $21k invested and my loss is your gain, the full cage protection is tied into the frame at eight points and is intended to protect the driver & passengers in the event of a full rollover. Front and rear bumpers are intended to inflict damage not recieve any, the front bumper will accomodate any whinch system and is tied into the frame with some awesome welding. The photos show just how much work went into it.

Steel Nutz does some amazing work and you can check out his web page to see why I chose them to build the rig. http://steelnutz.com

Injury has prevented me from being able to complete the project and a little more is needed to finish it up and get it out on the dirt where it belongs.

No reasonable offers or trades will be refused, if you are looking for a great family trail rig to go have fun in the mountains, desert or anywhere your heart desires to go, look no further, this ride was being built for that purpose and Mike Uva at Steel Nutz knows how to build them to your needs.

Email or text me with questions, give me your number and we can talk, Open to trades and cash.

T2.jpg

T4.jpg

trooper4.jpg

It's still available and I'm looking to trade for a truck, service body truck, truck and toy hauler combo, dirt toys. Valued at close to $10k or depending on what you've got to trade, I'm needing the space in my garage and I can't complete the project and would love to see someone turn this thing into the beast it is.

I'm open to all reasonable offers

Contact information: benjaminbrownou812@gmail

It's still available open to dam near anything make an offer I need the money and the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom