Off-road extra light

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When it comes to offroad lights I do a few different things. I have a pair of small leds on the front pointing fairly down Call it half was from rock light and low beam. I can run these without blinding the guy in front of me. I have a pair of small bars under my roof line for if I am in front and need to see much more. I have a set of rock lights pointing down to see under and around my perimiter at night. I have a dual color dome light, one white for actually looking around and one red I can leave on and it doesn't screw with my night vision but can see all my controls, switches, etc inside the cab. Obviously tail/brake lights so the guy behind me can keep track of me.
See if this picture works, only shot I have at night really, I'm in the back, can see the red dome light and I don't have my high beam setup on to not blind the guys in front.

20191012_212643.jpg

On my FToy, I ran individual 4"x1" LED flood lights behind each front tire, facing forward/down...and a single 4"x1" LED flood centered in the rear. Had front lights on a separate switch. For the few times I did night runs, it worked perfect.

definitely some rock lights. and then I still have a light behind the grill (for headlights) and then (2) 20" single row bars above the windshield. here's without any light bars. I'm not a big fan of night wheelin, but just in case we go out for a rescue or an easy run.....

driveway.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom