For Sale: 89 bronco

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my 1989 ford bronco because I have to many projects and not enough time! This truck is off road only NO TITLE!!! It has a 351w and an E4OD automatic. The bronco had many custom modifications to it including; About 12" of custom lift sitting on 38.5x16 R15 TSL bias ply tires with a lot of tread!

The front is of the bronco has 12" travel fox air shocks, "long arm" radius arms for a 1979 bronco from james duff, a solid front Dana 44 axle out of a 1979 bronco with 4.56 gears and a Detroit locker and chromoly axle shafts, Yukon chromoly fail to lock hubs, customer made trac bar and mounts, D.O.M. tubing and hiem joint steering links witch is bent from hitting some rocks

The back is 6" lift bronco spring with a shackle flip and longer shackles and the axle is out of a 1996 bronco with 4.56 and a limited slip

The motor runs great it has a lot of power but I had to bypass the neutral safety switch because it's went bad and they don't make a replacement part anymore. And something broke in the steering column for the key and wouldn't start the truck so I put in a push button to start it. The truck has a lot of rust and dents I only used it for off road

$4,500 OBO My number is 443 690 1550 please call or text me if your interested!

Located near Baltimore maryland

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom