buggy hauler

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1tfrot

Spotter Required
Nov 9, 2020
AZ
completely Rich Kleins fault, but thank you for making me think outside the box!

'99 volvo with a big cummins. single sleeper (couch folds out). first big trip with it was trail hero '20 which was about 900 miles round trip. got 12.5!

with twin 150 tanks fill ups won't happen too often. :D

bought it with the flatbed, but had small extensions made and added the fold up ramps.

for anyone thinking about taking the plunge to a big truck, I recommend it.

semi1.jpg

semi2.jpg

completely Rich Kleins fault, but thank you for making me think outside the box!

'99 volvo with a big cummins. single sleeper (couch folds out). first big trip with it was trail hero '20 which was about 900 miles round trip. got 12.5!

with twin 150 tanks fill ups won't happen too often. :D

bought it with the flatbed, but had small extensions made and added the fold up ramps.

for anyone thinking about taking the plunge to a big truck, I recommend it.

View attachment 14964

View attachment 14965
Looks awesome to me! I need to finish my flatbed to be honest. How do you like the attached ramps? I have been thinking of doing the same but making them easily removable for when I need to tow my semi trailers.

@Lil Rich , thanks!!! I personally love them! I hated taking them out, putting them away and worrying strapping them down. now it's a fast simple solution to load/unload. so glad I went this route.

super easy operation. little disconnect pin that's welded on so the arm slips over the pin, add washer and then run a ring pin through. https://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/R2460.html

So, I'm looking at going the same route with an older COE.

My question for you guys, who did you go through for insurance once you registered as an rv and was it a hassle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom