For Sale: CA, USA: 2005 Jeep TJ Unlimited (LJ), $18,500

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Jeep is in excellent condition. Is it hassle free? Well no, it’s a Jeep. If you want a Jeep that will turn heads, look no further. This Jeep has no weird clicks, moans or strange noises. It has never left me stranded and almost every bolt and part has been upgraded. This Jeep will outlive me, you, and our children.

What are you looking at? This is a 2005 Jeep TJ Unlimited or more commonly referred to as an “LJ” or Long wheelbase Jeep.

Let's talk about features.
Bluetooth: Yep.
Sunroof: Nope. But you really don’t need one when you can take the top off.
Fancy wheels: Nope, cooler: black steel rims.
Rear view camera: Nope. But with the top down and no backseat, all you have to do is turn your neck and you’re good to go.

This Jeep has history and has seen some shit. If this Jeep had its own commercial, it would be a “Dos XX” beer commercial with the “The Most Interesting Man in the World.” When Chuck Norris deploys to third world countries, he dispatches terrorists in this Jeep. These Jeeps are becoming more and more rare. Don’t miss this opportunity to own a piece of American Jeep history.

Interesting facts:
This car's exterior color is the super popular Impact Orange, which you are now seeing on a lot of new Jeeps and Dodges. I already stated this Jeep turns heads, but with the Impact Orange paint, people will literally see you coming from a mile away. Even though the exterior is outgoing, the interior is cool and down for business. I already mentioned the cool factor of black.

Here is the Jeeps resume for you sceptics:
93,000 Miles; 4.0 w/ Banks Intake; Champion Aluminum Radiator; 6 speed manual; 231tc Slip Yoke Eliminator; Front- Dana 30 (High Pinion out of an XJ, 30% stronger), Aussie locker, 4.88 gears, Moog joints, Sleeved and C-gussets; Rear- Dana44 (factory), Detroit locker, 4.88 gears, 10 Factory Chromoly shafts with new seals; Big Daddy Off Road front bumper with steering skid, Bedlined Interior; 35" x 12.5" Goodyear MT Kevlars on Pro Comp Steelies; Optima Yellow Top Battery; 2" BDS soft spring up front; Stock coils in rear; 1" body lift; Full Roll Cage; Currie Correct Lync Steering; JKS Adjustable Track Bar; Smittybilt Vaulted Glove Box; Rokmen Rub Rails; Genright Aluminum Corners; Genright Steel Sliders; Savvy aluminum fuel tank skid plate; Extended Front Driveshaft; GM gas hose aka the Hoppe Mod; Novak cable shifter; Power steering cooler; Black Magic Big Brake Kit; Campbell Enterprises Fiberglass Hood; Under Cover Fabworks (UFC) Aluminum Doors; Kolak Ignition Upgrade; Spidertrax wheel spacers 1.25"; Rokmen Hood Pins; Rokmen control arms; Rokmen – rear spring relocate/ American Expedition Vehicls (AEV) rear stretch kit; UCF - belly and engine skid; Bilstein Shocks; TNT Guardian Panels; Sinister Fabworks Rear Bumper; Centramatic wheel balancers; BestTop soft top; Superwinch 9500 with synthetic rope; Mastercraft suspensions seats; Crow 5 point harnesses; And a ton of extra parts.

Feel free to run a CarFax for this Jeep. I have and it is impressively good, almost like Jason Bourne Secret Agent, squeaky-clean good.

Let's face the facts, if you want a Jeep that is going to instantly increase your street and offroad cred, this is the Jeep you are looking for. Stop trying to convince yourself that there is a better Jeep out there for you. No need to ask your better half for permission, they are going to love it just as much as you are.
20190921_154143.jpg

20190615_113813.jpg

20190615_113844.jpg

20190615_113924.jpg

20190921_152012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom