Intro from the Sunshine state

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Capt911

Loves Light Bars
Oct 24, 2014
Been trolling this site for a while, finally decided it was time to join and intro, I have been off roading since 1980, used to race the Peterson's Off Road Challenges and do the Family fun fest, Currently the founder of our local Jeep club, and an active member in the off road community. I am selling my Rock Buggy to build a life time dream, and hope to finish before I retire. Good too see the community is growing and thanks for letting me join the group. Hope to see you on the trails soon, and as always shinny side up.

Charley

What's the "lifetime dream" project?

I have a "wish list" project in process right now...3 years thus far, and another left...

welcome :)

1941-1942 Slat Grille trail All Aluminum Buggy etc the Dana 60 axles with 39" Pitbulls, supercharged 3800, 700R4 and Atlas 4 speed, 1410 Yokes, super flexible, good enough for the street 10% of the time but will kill the trails 90%

sounds entertaining :)

Mine is a 2010 Toyota HZJ79 Land Cruiser pickup, diesel, 5-speed, solid axles etc...using a mid 90's frame, but keeping the rear leaf/front coil setup like it would have been originally from Japan...expedition build on 34-35" tires, something I can "disappear" with for weeks at a time if necessary :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom