Rc crawlers at ohv parks

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Justin davis

Loves Light Bars
Apr 3, 2020
Texas, dfw
Ive noticed over the last couple of years a large group of adults would rather play with rock crawling rc vehicles than with a real rig.

If you dont have the money for it try saving instead of buying actual kids toys then taking them to the offroad parks and getting in the way of real rigs. Im done being nice enough to wait for you to get your toy out of the way i will be crushing them from now on.

I get being bored and not having money or skill enough to buy or build your own rig but dont ruin riding at the parks for those of us who do. Go to home dept or lowes and buy a couple of bags of rocks and make your own course in your own back yard.

Ps: we do make fun of you for pretending and playing with kid toys

Ive noticed over the last couple of years a large group of adults would rather play with rock crawling rc vehicles than with a real rig.

If you dont have the money for it try saving instead of buying actual kids toys then taking them to the offroad parks and getting in the way of real rigs. Im done being nice enough to wait for you to get your toy out of the way i will be crushing them from now on.

I get being bored and not having money or skill enough to buy or build your own rig but dont ruin riding at the parks for those of us who do. Go to home dept or lowes and buy a couple of bags of rocks and make your own course in your own back yard.

Ps: we do make fun of you for pretending and playing with kid toys
Some of us play with both and are mature enough to coexist with others! Don't be such an asset! Life is easier that way!

Now, now. We do not discriminate them just because of their ride. But I'd agree with fishy, as long as they don't bother us, we're all cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom