Steve M in TX.

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4xsteve

Loves Light Bars
Nov 15, 2022
USA
IMG_20221106_134732132_HDR.jpg

Active duty military, currently stationed in Fort Worth TX.
Moving around a lot is a pain, but at least I get to wheel all over the country.

Where about in FTW are ya? I'm just a little north of ya in Sanger.

I assume your stationed at NAS/JRB?

My brother in law just retired from the Army for 25 years.

Where about in FTW are ya? I'm just a little north of ya in Sanger.

I assume your stationed at NAS/JRB?

My brother in law just retired from the Army for 25 years.
I live on the west side of the Navy base in the little town that if I say the name of it it will make people ask "why haven't they changed the name?", so I'll leave it at that. 🤫

Yes, I'm stationed at NAS JRB. I work with the Navy reserves.

Congrats to your brother. I'm at 17 as of this month.

I wouldn't doubt that we've been at Clayton, Mason or Bridgeport together at some point in the last four years.

I live on the west side of the Navy base in the little town that if I say the name of it it will make people ask "why haven't they changed the name?", so I'll leave it at that. 🤫

Yes, I'm stationed at NAS JRB. I work with the Navy reserves.

Congrats to your brother. I'm at 17 as of this month.

I wouldn't doubt that we've been at Clayton, Mason or Bridgeport together at some point in the last four years.

I'm sure we have been to at least Bport together and in know exactly what town you are talking about and I hope they never change the name.

We crossed paths at Green Acres a couple years ago. I was limping my rolled xj back to the trailer. You are a class act and a blast to watch in that buggy!

We crossed paths at Green Acres a couple years ago. I was limping my rolled xj back to the trailer. You are a class act and a blast to watch in that buggy!
Thanks for the compliments bud. I think I recall the XJ on the rope. Your screen name looks familiar; is your name Brad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom