Latest activity

• woody
    woody reacted to fountainhead's post in the thread New from Mississippi with Like Like.
    6-1/2 hours...geez...took us 30 hours to get back home from the lakebed. SH is high on the list, especially considering the fact that...
  • woody
    woody replied to the thread New from Mississippi.
    Welcome JT :) I really need to get down to JV more than....well....never...lol - that 6-1/2 hour drive is killer tho! ;) Great...
  • woody
    woody reacted to Uncle B's post in the thread New from Louisiana with Like Like.
    Wide Open 4 seater has an 8.1 LS (496ci), TCI turbo 400, Atlas, 60/14 bolt, Racelines, and 43 Stickies Kryptonite buggy has a 4.3...
  • woody
    woody replied to the thread Beer Thread.
    You know your serious when your shoes match your beer ;)
  • woody
    woody replied to the thread New from Louisiana.
    Nice collection! Welcome to the site! Post up some specs on each, I'm slowly building a few car and am always needing ideas :)
  • woody
    woody replied to the thread My tow rig.
    That's badass....I know a couple guys with nice semi-based haulers, but that might be the cleanest! Any interior pics?
  • woody
    F-Toy For sale in Chattanooga, TN 17K Contact Trevor 423.463.6389 For more info please check out link bellow...
  • woody
    woody replied to the thread DriveTrails - Arrowhead.
    I do love how the trails change with the sand....we drove that section yesterday following a rain day and it was SUPER...
  • woody
    woody reacted to OldRocDoc's post in the thread DriveTrails - Arrowhead with Like Like.
    Sometimes even old fools do things right -- either that or the sand was very deep making the obstacle easy in 2016;)