For Sale: 12 bolt hmmwv, hummer, humvee wheels

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

misfitrebel

Loves Light Bars
Mar 13, 2011
I have a set of 5 hmmwv 12 bolt wheels. they are all brand new in the box and have never been assembled. all hardware is included. o-rings are included. valve stems are included. i bought them with the plan of using them. that was about 5 years ago, and i have only opened one of them to take pictures, which i can email to you if you are interested. i would like to sell all 5 at once, but might make exceptions. i want them gone, and will not turn down reasonable offers. my email is misfitrebel999@yahoo.com

Hey man I have a customer that is building what he calls (an urban assault vehicle). He wants to run 12 bolt hmmwv wheels. I have given him one brand new wheel but I know he needs at least 4 more. Where are you located and or do you have an idea how much you would want to ship to Dallas??? Zip 75229. He is out of town right now so no hurry on response

Josh

I am in Kansas City, Missouri, 64155. I havent checked on shipping cost for these yet but will look in to it. i tried your website and it says that its having problems. What are you looking at spending? you can call me at 816-547-6523. after 4:30, or on weekends.

S3010639.JPG
S3010640.JPG

here are some pics of one of the wheels, as well as the big o-ring, and valve stem o-ring and wheel nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom