BuggyThings

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

eternal noobie
Staff member
Oct 12, 2010
Toquerville UT
^--that's a link

Simply, I tend to bulk buy for the discount, and because some companies (ie RCV) tend to have no inventory. I have 6-7 RCV 3899/10609 300m rebuild kits on hand. I have 30 RCV3899M's ordered. and I have 20 Milestar 42" stickys delivering early in September. About half of those orders are already spoken for, which is how I prefer it :)
I also have an assortment of PSC, Toyota, ARB, portal gears, spindles, etc laying around as spares for my buggy. (most of that stuff I simple ask that you send a replacement)

42" Milestar stickys are usually 2 weeks out.

If you want to travel to Sand Hollow area and pick up stuff for a deal, message me. I'm definitely not messing with tire shipping, and you'll have to convince me to ship anything else :)

PXL_20230817_171711630.PORTRAIT.jpg

Mentioning replacement, that's how I have always been when someone needs a part that I have. Many are used that I keep around and are still functional. Selling them at a used price discount is not practical, because now I have lost my spare and can't replace it without paying new prices. So, my answer has always been, either return it or replace it.

Years ago while in Canada I gave a D60 stub shaft to a guy. He offered to buy it and I did the "replace it" comment. Honestly, I thought I might have screwed myself. A couple weeks later, the stub shaft shaft showed up with a complete set of spindle backside seals and the needle bearing that goes in the spindle along with a $10 bill and a note saying thanks, go buy some beer.

THAT........ IS ........ THE .... WAY ........ IT ....... SHOULD ...... BE!

It hasn't always worked out that well for me. Since I have lockout hubs, I have a couple complete drive slugs wrapped in ziploc bags with all seals, screws, snap rings etc. I loaned one to a guy and all I got back was the drive slug and cap. Nothing else. arrrrggggggggggggg....

20ea NHS 42s delivered today. 12 more arriving at TH. Cash/carry.

Milestar Patagonia M/T-02 Black Label NHS 42×14.5R20LT 22804001

PXL_20230925_165609648.jpg

Last edited:
Upcoming deliveries:

Nov 17 20ea 42's (18 spoken for)
Dec 11: 24ea 42's and 6ea 40's. (a few sets available)

I lied, the first batch of 20 delivered today :p Contacting the committed buyers now....guessing the next (bigger) order will be early too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom