For Sale: Lewisville TX, USA 2012 LS Jeep Wrangler JKUR

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Jeep is a orange 2012 JKUR with a Rock Krawler 4 point front and rear long Arm. The front Suspension is King Coilovers and the rear had 4.5 inch Rock Krawler coils and King adjustable shocks. Custom built skid plates protect the undercarriage. The front axle is a 8 lug Fusion Elite 60 King Pin, width is 70.5 and has Yukon manual locking hubs, 5.13 gears, Super 60 Eaton E Lockers, 1480 Chromoly Axle Shaft w/ solid ujoints 35 spline, 1350 yoke, and 2.5 ton tie rod and drag link.
The rear axle is a full float 8 lug Fusion Elite 60, 70.5 width, 5.13 gearing, Eaton E locker, 1350 Yoke
Custom drive shafts
KMC Machete beadlocks (8x6.5) with 3.5 backspacing (Currently wrapped in 40 Cooper STT Pro)
Adjustable Rock Krawler track bar front and rear
Poison Spyder hood louver to ventilate engine bay
front and rear camera system
has both factory rock rails and Ace Engineering rails
Rockhard 4x4 sport cage with C pillar
Spod switch panel and onboard air gauge
Poison Spyder crusher corners
PSC Hydro Assit
Heated PRP Custom front buck seats
Motor is a 6.0 LS2 with LS3 top end, heads, and intake utilizing a ZR1 camshaft.
Transmission is a GM 6L80E purchased new from GM at time of build and is paired to a brand new Mopar Sport transfer case.
Jeep was built as a daily to drive to and conquer hard trails then drive home. Has a hard top with a sunrider top, bikini top, sunshade top. Comes with a Rockhard Harness bar for the front seats not yet installed.
The body of the Jeep has approximately 140K miles and the motor, transmission, and transfer case have less than 17K miles.
Asking $65,000
I'm sure there is plenty I'm forgetting. Contact me with any questions

Jeep 1.jpg

Jeep 2.jpg

Jeep 3.jpg

Jeep 4.jpg

Jeep 5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom