Nitro Circus 3D The Movie

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NitroCircus

Loves Light Bars
Jul 16, 2012
In NITRO CIRCUS THE MOVIE 3D, Travis Pastrana and his tight-knit, highly-skilled, adrenaline-addicted friends bring their impossible, ridiculous, insane and hysterical adventures
to the big screen for the first time.

Dreaming up the most dangerous stunts in the world of action sports -- whether they are trying to back flip a bike over a building 60-stories high or landing a death defying jump --
Pastrana and his gang are always at it. High Risk. High Octane. And No Safety Nets Allowed.

Using the innovation of 3D cinematography and the latest compact camera rigs, the filmmakers provide moviegoers with a groundbreaking experience in 3D cinema that puts the
audience in the shotgun with the crew as they pilot motorcycles, rally cars, parachutes, mountain bikes, monster trucks and more.
Movie page to share:
http://nitrocircus.com/go/the-nitro-circus-3d-movie/

In NITRO CIRCUS THE MOVIE 3D, Travis Pastrana andhis tight-knit, highly-skilled, adrenaline-addicted friends bring their impossible, ridiculous, insane and hysterical adventures
to the big screen for the first time.
Dreaming up the most dangerous stunts in the world of action sports -- whether they are trying to back flip a bike over a building 60-stories high or landing a death defying jump --
Pastrana and his gang are always at it. High Risk. High Octane. And No Safety Nets Allowed.
Using the innovation of 3D cinematography and the latest compact camera rigs, the filmmakers provide moviegoers with a groundbreaking experience in 3D cinema that puts the
audience in the shotgun with the crew as they pilot motorcycles, rally cars, parachutes, mountain bikes, monster trucks and more.

Movie page to share:
Ok, so I copy and pasted this, and now looking at it you can totally tell. This trailer is epic though, and I hope everyone can take a minute to view it. If any of you want to help support Nitro Circus with some free stickers, hit me up! Have a great day everyone! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom