Pedal Assembly

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dirtbag1

Spotter Required
May 11, 2023
Temecula California
Not sure where to go on my pedal assembly. Currently there is nothing there in my rig. I will have to have a cable for clutch that is going to toyota W56 that is adapted to sidekick bellhousing and I have clutch and plate already for that. Brakes I think I will be going toyota route due to axles and brakes are all toyota stuff. Skinny pedal will be cable for sidekick engine. I have never done this before so was wondering if there was a good way to do this or am just having to adapt it all as I go?? Just looking for ideas or a point in the right direction. Thanks!!

I swear I bought a dozen pedals...and hated them all. Ended up using a universal one from Summit and modifying it.

Works perfectly now. REMEMBER the angle of the pedal doesn't need to match the brake :) Build it to be comfortable. Once I got that thru my skull, it wasn't too bad.

Whats the area look like that you are working with? Does it have a firewall to mount stuff to? Or just a tube to hang stuff from? I mounted my gas pedal off the engine doghouse in my last buggy. Factory totoya pedals are what i typically use. The are simple 2-bolt with a spring loaded arm. East to mount.

Whats the area look like that you are working with? Does it have a firewall to mount stuff to? Or just a tube to hang stuff from? I mounted my gas pedal off the engine doghouse in my last buggy. Factory totoya pedals are what i typically use. The are simple 2-bolt with a spring loaded arm. East to mount.
Yes I do have a firewall, was thinking of just doing like you said and use the factory toyota pedals. I'll give that a try think that would be easiest solution. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom