Tread Lightly Tread Lightly! Impact Report: Sand Hollow Cleanup

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Project: Sand Hollow Cleanup

Description: This project was funded by Can-Am Off-Road. Can-Am has committed to funding trail stewardship projects in partnership with Tread Lightly! to help maintain and improve access to public lands and off-road trails.

On November 13, 2023, six volunteers met at the Sand Hollow recreation area in Western Idaho. There, with the help of a Can-Am Defender Pro Limited, volunteers and Tread Lightly! removed 1,200lbs of trigger trash and illegally dumped items. We’d like to thank the volunteers and Can-Am for its continued support

Thank you to the partners who made this possible:

“I had an awesome day out here volunteering with Tread Lightly! and Can-Am. We come out here multiple times a year for various activities including trail riding and shooting. It was great to give back to organizations like TL! that help maintain areas that I love.”– Hannah Spainhower, volunteer

“This was my first time volunteering with Tread Lightly! I brought the family out to help. We come out here all the time riding our dirt bikes and side-by-sides. We see trash left out here by others and thought it was important to teach our kids about Tread Lightly! and give back to a place we enjoy as a family.”– Court Venable, volunteer

Want to get involved in your own Tread Lightly! project? Find upcoming activities, events and grant opportunities at treadlightly.org.

20231113_120124-473x1024.jpg

20231113_141903-473x1024.jpg

20231113_112405-473x1024.jpg

20231113_112442-1024x473.jpg

The post Tread Lightly! Impact Report: Sand Hollow Cleanup appeared first on Tread Lightly.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom