Another new guy from Flagstaff, AZ

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AZChris

Loves Light Bars
Jan 20, 2021
Flagstaff, AZ
New guy here, been wheeling for a while now. Started in an XJ, built and beat it as I progressed, then decided I needed something more. Bought a two seat tube chassis with big plans, had a kid, and stepped back and decided on a family friendly YJ that would be built to run the fun stuff. 3 years later I am almost done with the build and ready to wheel!

Followed Madcow246 over here from FB to get away from all the nonsense going on there.

06260375-A1D8-4E60-B0C1-619A5C2AB142.jpeg

Chris,

Welcome to the forum, not that I have any authority here. I would love to stop by sometime to check out the YJ. Let's find a time to do some local wheeling.

Mike

Looks good AND capable. Odd how many YJ's I'm seeing these days on the trails.....love it!
Thanks Woody! It’s definitely not a beauty queen, but looks a little nicer when you stand back a little ways. I plan to use it hard.

We’ll see if/how it works soon! I have someone very interested in buying it (it really isn’t for sale, but for the right price, why not). If that happens, a 3-4 seat buggy will be in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom