Anyone Rock Crawl With A 3/4 or 1 Ton Pickup?

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

humvee4us

Loves Light Bars
Feb 26, 2021
California
I'm considering building a 1 ton pickup rock crawler. However, there doesn't seem to be any aftermarket support for a 1 ton pickup in terms of body armor, rock sliders, skid plates, ect. Has anybody rock crawled in a 3/4 or 1 ton pickup before? Cliffhanger at Moab seems like an interesting trail to test the 1 ton.

Plenty do, one of the groups at EJS is the Full Size Invasion. I suspect most armor for the fullsize rigs is geared more towards the daily driver however....break out your welder :)

Plenty do, one of the groups at EJS is the Full Size Invasion. I suspect most armor for the fullsize rigs is geared more towards the daily driver however....break out your welder :)
Nice! Are there any full size factory vehicles, modified of course, doing things such as Cliffhanger or Pritchett Canyon? Or are all of the full size rigs nearly custom made at this point?

Nice! Are there any full size factory vehicles, modified of course, doing things such as Cliffhanger or Pritchett Canyon? Or are all of the full size rigs nearly custom made at this point?
Search "full size invasion moab" and I'll bet you can find more info....Pritchett would be the only major trail in Moab that might be challenging in a fullsize, but I guarantee it's been done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom