Dana 300 upgrades?

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pennsylvaniaboy

Spotter Required
Mar 6, 2017
Dana300 upgrades

I am planning to run 1350 drive shafts. I can get 1350 yokes for the stock outputs. Of you can spend the coin and get the 32 spline outputs. I am going to run a 2 piece front shaft. If I NEED better outputs, now is the time as the 26 spline yokes are $100/ea. Versus new 32 splines for rear output is $510 with a yoke and front is $350 with yoke.

Up stream is of this is a 3.9. 904, eco box, d300(stock gears), down stream will be tons, 4.88's and 40's

IF you have it spend the Money and get the 32 spline outputs! I'd also think about look at bracing the stock case. Reduction in front of a 300 puts a LOT more stress on the 300 parts.

Stock D300's do not like doublers. They also don't like 4:1 kits. You CAN get away with it in a portal car due to added reduction.

Do the 32-spline setup, front and rear, I have it in my D300 and have had zero issues. Pulling a t-case sucks, so make it as bulletproof as you can the first time.

IF you have it spend the Money and get the 32 spline outputs! I'd also think about look at bracing the stock case. Reduction in front of a 300 puts a LOT more stress on the 300 parts.
I do have a complete back brace for it. Spans the whole case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom