Needing Help With Fuel Pump

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jaydenhall

Loves Light Bars
May 25, 2021
americus KS
I don’t know if this is the right place for this thread but I’m posting it anyhow. I’ve been struggling and wrestling trying to get my ‘85 22re Toyota pickup running. I bought a brand new fuel pump for it and I’m having the problem of it not getting any power and not pumping fuel. I took it out of the tank and it runs perfectly fine, I put it back in the tank and it doesn’t work at all. I checked to open circuit relay to see if that was my problem. I tried jumping the B+ slot to the FP slot and still nothing. A lot of people have said this has worked for them but I cannot get it to do anything. After I tried jumping it and it not working I put the relay back on and now the truck will not crank over ( it did before I took the relay off to try to jump it). Could this be a blown fuse problem I’m dealing with? Maybe a ground problem? I have no mechanical history and I don’t work on cars. I’m a newbie trying his best. If anyone has any idea to what my problem could be and how to solve it please please let me know. After having the demon truck for over 2 years I’m finally ready to get it running. Oh, and before I forget can someone please drop the voltage and ohm the relay is supposed to be running at please. Any ideas, tips, tricks and advice is helpful, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom