New member from Templeton CA

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mustcamp

Loves Light Bars
Nov 7, 2021
Templeton, CA.
Been wheeling and camping mostly in The Sierra and Eldorado NF for the last almost 25 years. 7 or 8 years ago we stared going to Johnson Valley once a year and in 4 days I’m leaving for my second trip to Sand Hollow👍

Current rigs
1984 4RUNNER recent fj80 front axle swap
1997 FJ80 40th rough… but is a driver

3C4CE338-2B51-4D75-8D44-255101683D6F.jpeg

BB340E00-952D-40BE-AA1C-DCF74E3B4A40.jpeg

It's odd....when we moved, I had never been to Sand Hollow (it's :30 away) but intended to make regular trips to JV to wheel....I haven't made one yet :)

You'll love SH, and it's a great time of year here!

It's odd....when we moved, I had never been to Sand Hollow (it's :30 away) but intended to make regular trips to JV to wheel....I haven't made one yet :)

Ha ha, the first trip for me with our group was JV, then I started hearing about this place Sand hollow and I talked the Boys into going for a second time now.
for sure at the top of the list of favorite places to wheel 😜

Our First trip to SH was Veterans weekend 2019 and it worked out great so we stuck with it for 2021. The two locations are very different but equally challenging I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom