New to the forum.

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

badgeroo7

Spotter Required
Oct 22, 2020
georgia
Hello ladies and gents. My name is Justin, I’m a southeast cat from Woodstock Georgia. I’ve been wheeling since I was a kid. My dad was a logger and a heavy equipment operator so I cut my teeth on those as soon as I could reach the controls. Been through a lot of rigs growing up but settled into samurai when money was tight raising a family. Was my daily for work and the weekend warrior. Fast forward 15 years and I still have the first one I ever purchased built to what I wanted at the time.
yota axles, hi-pinion front 5:29’s and spoil rcv’s 300m to the hub gears, marlin 25mm upgrade and billet arms. Trussed in all the right spots. Full hydro steering, Rear ifs width disks 5:29 spool, 37”reds 6:5.1 tcase gears Tom woods drive shafts f/r, zor tcase cradle, zor twin sticks, 1.3 efi, stock manual, full cage done right. I wheel mostly in the southeast places like AOP, Chocco, Morris mountain, hawks pride, Harlan, River rock and a few other. The cage was tested 1 to many times. 😂The flop on my lid off the ledge at my first Werock comp in Dayton this year has gotten me reworking the rig. Any way that’s part of my story here are some pics of my rig.

56E45230-B0C4-4A60-8E84-D48091FFEE1D.jpeg

F0648A02-414E-4D19-B8E5-65A7AA47D952.jpeg

Nice rig, Werock looks like a good time but I didn’t build my buggy for that. I guess another rebuild? Lol
Werock was a blast and addicting as well. I’ve always been a trail rider, gave come dodging a shot. Feel in love with it honestly. My next rig will be built with more of that in mind I think.

Really! Because your not wheeling and just building? I just put my Sami crawler up for sale, hasn’t sold yet but Missing it has already set in.
Exactly....have already had a few friends come thru with their buggies....and I've got nothing to play with.,...lol (it's a sad life)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom